Our residents deserve no less.
Cornerstone team members are hired for their breadth of experience, wealth of industry knowledge, and depth of commitment to being compassionate and professional. In short, we want to be the best senior community in greater Ark-La-Tex. This year. Next year. Period. To that end, we ask that each staff member commit each day to demonstrating one of the 5 ICARE values: integrity, compassion, accountability, respect and excellence. ICARE is a handy acronym, but it truly describes how we try to live, work and serve.
Is it “Yes” to all 5?
If you’re an ICARE person who wants to be on a team committed to the same principles, we want to hear from you!
- Integrity: Are you ethical and honest in all you say and do?
- Compassion: Do you answer all kinds of needs and respond to the whole person?
- Accountability: Are you responsible for all your own actions?
- Respect: Do you treat each person as an individual of value, worth and dignity?
- Excellence: Do you work hard to be a role model as well as the best?