It is the time of year we spend with families, go shopping, and enjoy delicious food. Most importantly… drink hot cocoa! Here at MRC Cornerstone, we have our very own personal chef and every day tastes like the holidays. Chef Ty wants to share with you a simple chicken recipe to enjoy this holiday season!
Chicken Breast with Cranberry Glaze
- 1 ½ Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 8- 4oz Chicken Breasts (Raw Boneless Skinless)
- 1 Cup Ketchup
- 1 Cup Cranberry Sauce, Whole Berry (canned)
- 3 Tbsp. Cranberries, Dried Sweetened
- 1 ½ Tbsp. Sugar, Granulated Bulk
- Heat oil in a skillet, Sear off the chicken breasts and flip.
- Add the remaining ingredients and reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Simmer until internal temp of 165 degrees for 15 seconds and glaze is thick.
Plate one 4 oz. breast with 2 ounces of glaze.
- Serve Immediately! Enjoy!!
Holidays are not just about what is on your table. It’s about who is around it with you. Here at MRC Cornerstone, we hope all of you don’t spend too much time in the kitchen and can enjoy this simple dish with your loved ones! Happy Holidays!